- 1 Cup Aloha Shoyu Poke Sauce
- 1tsp Savor Acts “All Thai’d Up Pickled Chili Peppers Brine” for spice Can substitute to taste
- ¼ Pound Fresh Ahi Cubed
- Cooked Rice
- Shredded carrots
- Sliced avocado
- Thinly Sliced cucumber
- Seaweed Salad
- Pickled Ginger – fine cut
- Shredded Radish (color and bitterness)
- Green Onions
- Shichimi / Togarashi TO TASTE – Garnish
- Combine Poke Sauce with 1tsp Savor Acts “All Thai’d Up Pickled Chili Peppers Brine”** for spice
- **Can be substituted with any other hot sauce according to taste.
- Marinade preferably overnight
- Add your cooked Rice in the Bowl first
- Add Ahi to one side of bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients
- This is all about presentation when adding rest of ingredients.
- We all eat with our eyes, so make it pretty!
- Sprinkle Shichimi – Togarashi to taste
PRODUCT USED IN THIS RECIPE
Aloha Shoyu Poke Sauce is a flavorful sauce used in Hawaiian cuisine, in the popular poke dish. Our ready to use poke sauce makes it easy for you to enjoy the taste of the islands.
LEARN ABOUT THE CHEF
Doreen Fang is an unassuming (was prominent) figure in the culinary and philanthropic world, known for her role as the CEO of Savor Acts, her involvement with the Bonnie Fang Foundation, and her co-hosting of the Second Act Scratch podcast. With a strong focus on kindness and giving back to the community, Fang has made a significant impact through her various endeavors.
As the CEO of Savor Acts, Fang has played a pivotal role in the company’s success and expansion. Initially specializing in pickled hot peppers, Savor Acts has now expanded its product line to include seasonings. The name “Acts” in Savor Acts represents the company’s commitment to acts of intentional kindness, reflecting Fang’s belief in making a positive impact beyond just food.
Collaborating closely with her business partner, Anna Johnon, Fang has fostered a strong sense of community engagement and social responsibility within Savor Acts. Their shared belief in giving back has been the driving force behind the establishment of the company and its continuous growth.